Nutrition Site Insurance
You provide seniors and the disabled with nutritious meals in a group setting (or home delivery if eligible). Your program offers improved nutrition and allows socialization while helping seniors continue living independently.
For children you may offer before and after school meals, easy-to-prepare meals for weekends and school breaks, or evening congregate meals in their neighborhood.
We offer a specialty nutrition sites for seniors and children insurance program that can protect your organization, employees and volunteers. When a claim occurs, our claims and legal professionals have decades of experience.
Please call or email Kevin Morency or Rebecca Morency if you have any questions or to set up an appointment for a free comprehensive review of your insurance. By taking the time to discuss your needs, we can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
If you prefer, it’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops. Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received the form.
Specialty Insurance for Social Service Organizations
Our Social Services Program protects your business with these Property & Casualty insurance coverages:
- Limits up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate
- Premises & Operations (at policy limits)
- Products & Completed Operations (at policy limits)
- $100,000 Fire Legal Liability (higher limits available)
- Personal & Advertising Injury (at policy limits)
- Medical Payments – $5,000 with higher limits available
- Defense Costs outside the limit of liability
- Employees and Volunteers as Automatic Insureds (at policy limits)
Additional Liability Coverages Available
- Named Professional Liability covers degreed or certified professionals for their acts or omissions resulting in damages due to scheduled profession. Limits apply, in addition to the GL limits with defense outside the limits
- Counseling Professional Liability covers damages arising from acts, errors, omissions of the insured’s professional services in counseling activities (at policy limits with defense outside the limits)
- Abuse and Molestation (included in IL; optional in other states – at policy limits with defense outside the limits)
- Abduction coverage provides additional expenses for the illegal abduction of clients in your customer’s care (Adult Day Care)
- When sports activities are present, Sports Participant Legal Liability (for eligible sports) covers the organization if an injured participant sues the insured despite having signed a waiver.
- When sports activities are present, Excess Sports Medical Payments covers injuries to sports participants on a limited basis at $2,500 per person.
- Special Events and Fundraisers
- Employee Benefit Liability – claims-made to $1 million
- Covers Buildings, Contents, and Business Income
- Special Causes of Loss
- Replacement Cost Value Available
- Blanket Coverages Available; Agreed Value
- Sewer Back Up at limits up to $50,000
- Automatic Increase on Building Value at 4%
- Equipment Breakdown for electrical and mechanical systems malfunction
Optional Property Coverages Available
- Covered Property in the Open – up to $1,000 from premises
- Business Income – Extra Expense only – $25,000
- Employee Theft (Including Employee Benefit Plans) – $5,000
- Money, Securities and Stamps (inside / outside) – $5,000
- Off Premises Utility Services – Included, full limit
- Off Premises Utility Services – Time Element – Included when Business Income on policy
- Ordinance or Law Coverage – Loss to the Undamaged Portion of the Building – Building Limit
- Ordinance or Law Coverage – Demolition Costs – Up to 10% of Building Limit
- Ordinance or Law Coverage – Increased Cost of Construction – Building Limit
- Outdoor Fences – Included
- Outdoor Signs – Detached – $20,000; Attached – Included
- Personal Property of Others – $25,000; employee tools $2,500
- Property at Conventions, Fairs or Exhibitions -$50,000
- Property in Transit -$25,000
Other Coverage Options
- Crime – Employee Dishonesty, Money and Securities, Forgery and Alteration
- Inland Marine – computer equipment and software used at premises and away from premises
- Auto – owned, hired, non-owned hired, including multi-passenger vans or buses
- Umbrella – limits to $10 million
- Resident’s Property Coverage
- Personal Computers, EDP Equipment, Data, Media, and Phones
- Valuable Papers and Records
- Accounts Receivable
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance – $100,000 with higher limits available; claims-made
- Directors & Officers (non-profit to $1 million with higher limits available)
Affordable Insurance Coverage
Our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Monthly (12 payments)
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.
Note: Some payment options may not be available in all states.
- Loss Prevention Information
- Web seminars for customers